Friday, September 5, 2008

the homecoming

As it turned out, we didn't need to escape the hopspittal - I rather suspect they threw us out due to a couple of messy moments I had yesterday. All perfectly normal - I mean, what goes in must come out.
The new abode's ok - bit quieter than the ward (some of those kids are really gurners), but I'm periodically going my best to change that. I think of crying as a way to meet the neighbours. Uncle Duncan's given me a bottle of Jamesons, in case I get bored of milk... and Aunty Coral has given me some booties which is great 'cos I do get cold feet, even on lovely sunny days like this.
I have to say Dad's got a bit of work to do - I mean, the place needs a good vacuuming and MY room is full of books and soil-encrusted archaeological stuff. I guess I'll have to stay in their room until he sorts out a new storage facility. The soccer and Touch balls can stay 'tho...

No comments: