Thursday, October 9, 2008

Burps and sneaky sleeps

Had a fairly quiet week, hence the lack of posts, although Wed. was busy with loads of visitors, inc. Sam and Ruth from Sydders. Dad cracked open a bottle of bubbly which was fun, 'cos Mum had some too - hic!

Since then, they've been obsessed with trying to get me to burp... they've even resorted to squirting some foul elixir down my throat before feeds - honestly it doesn't mix well with a pint of Mum's Special Brew, but it coincidentally makes Dad burb, so I guess if it keeps them happy...

Dad's put up a couple of vids, in case you're interested:



I've no idea why Mum thinks I want a pony (nor a baby pool, and I've no intention of become a pirate! Honestly, that was SO last month).

They also try repeatedly to get me to sleep during the day, which is just ridiculous - there's SO much to look at and flail my arms at, why would I sleep? That said, it's quite tempting to have a sneaky sleep for a couple of hours after a dawn feed - a good start to the day.

No comments: