Friday, November 7, 2008

A stab in the dark



The outgoing Victoria Police Chief, is credited with overseeing a fall in violent crime, but as so often, the statistics ignore the problems of the youf of 2day. Only this week, I went up to Northcote Town Hall to hang with some mates from dahood, and we were viciously attacked by women wielding needles.
Fortunately, most of us escaped with a jab in each leg, although I did see a couple spiked in the bum. Quite frankly, getting a sticker as compensation is totally inadequate, and as for the words 'This is going to hurt mum more than you'... tosh!

Here are a couple more pics... I guess I should retract my statement that Dad's a dill, since the loo is now "functioning better than ever" according to Mum, but how it took him 3 days to work out how to fit a washer correctly beats me.


No comments: