Tuesday, November 18, 2008

tinnie

Had my 1st tinnie last night - can't say I was hugely impressed. Dad gets green fizzy tinnies, whereas mine's called SA-26 or somit; no bubbles and strangely milky in colour... hmm. Tasted like rat's piss, but after half an hour of protestations I decided I was too hungry not to drink it. Normal service has resumed today, thankfully.
Mum slept in this morning (I did warn her it was time to wake around 6am, but she dozed off again after a feed...) so we were late for kids' group. No harm done - none of the gurls turned up, although I did get into a face-off with Maxwell (honestly, imagine calling yer kid after coffee?). He blinked and then I fell asleep.
Dad keeps on trying to get me off to sleep - something about having to work or else there'll be no food on the table. Doesn't really bother me, since Mum's providing sustenance :-)

No comments: