Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bizeee

Just back from a night away in the Dandydingdongs. Mum and Dad didn't give me much warning we were leaving, so I forgot my camera and had to leave most of the boys behind in the cupboard, but Barry the Bear came along for the ride.
Not a bad spot, Olinda - tall trees, big leaves, the most enormous teddy bear I've ever seen, yummy ice-cream, etc. A bit generic... seen one ye olde mt town, seen the lot. The sand pit in the Pig and Whistle was ace, tho, even if the rusty diggers contravened OH&S... the interior decor in the pub was a bit plain so I added to the pattern on the carpet - nothing like a few peas and chips to break the monotony of pile.
Did a fotoshoot for my latest book last weekend ('First words for the wordless' - highly recommended, RRP $31.50, but I'll send you a signed copy for $30 if you email me; I'm afraid 'Milk was so yesterday' is now out of print but my agent is re-negotiating a deal). So here they are - Mum and Dad snuck into a couple, but I'll get Tobi to photoshop them out.

No comments: