Monday, December 21, 2009

Somit's up

Strange goings on these past few days. Had a wee snooze in the car the other arvo and woke up in the middle of a pine forest. Now the thing has sprouted in the living room. It's got a good crop of sparkly balls on it, but Dad won't let me harvest them...

Then this fat red bloke appeared on the mantle piece. I've called him 'monkey', although Mum and Dad refer to him as Claws, so I humour them now and then. He doesn't seem to do much... just hangs around the fireplace looking up the chimney. I suspect he's planning on doing a runner with the balls.

This morning, Dad's study is even fuller than usual with bags and stuff. I've tried putting them back in their rightful place, strewn around the sitting room, but he gets agitated and returns them to the pile. Whatever next?

No comments: